Face Serum VITA B3 - 100% natural product - Handmade in Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
All skin types. Particularly suitable for acneic skin as well as for skin stressed by environmental conditions and free radicals
Soothes the skin, minimizes unevenness, and counteracts unwanted pigmentation. An excellent anti-aging agent
Hyaluronic acid, Extract from Green microalgae, Vitamin B3 / Niacinamide / Rose water, Sunflower lecithin, Sesame oil, D-panthenol, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Lactic acid
30 ml | 1.05 OZ
Evens skin tone. High content of antioxidants (anti-aging properties). Soothes and nourishes tired skin. Long-lasting protection and hydration. 100% natural and organic composition, Vegan & Cruelty free. With benefits for every skin type. Without synthetic fragrances, silicones and parabens. Made in Bulgaria.
• Hyaluronic Acid - Hyaluronic acid is a natural polysaccharide found in the body's connective tissue. It is one of the main components that give the skin its structure, and is responsible for its dense and hydrated appearance. Plus, it can absorb up to 1000 times its weight in water! In other words, it acts as a moisturizer and holds water molecules on the surface of the skin, keeping it hydrated and smooth. Studies investigating the efficacy of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid have found that it can change the depth of wrinkles, as well as increase the moisture and elasticity of the skin!
• Green microalgae extract - tones, refreshes, tightens and hydrates the skin, has an anti-inflammatory and soothing effect. Rich in antioxidants and vitamins. Regulates oiliness, tightens pores, and stimulates tissue regeneration. It is used in the treatment of wounds, skin inflammations and burns. It has a beneficial effect on acne and protects the skin from free radicals.
• Rose water - Unique to Bulgaria, the Rosa Damascena tones, tightens, moisturizes the skin and has an anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effect. It contains natural antioxidants and vitamins, as well as a wonderful natural fragrance, harmless to our skin.
• Cold Pressed Sesame Oil – Oil infused with natural fat-soluble vitamins to nourish the skin. It contains isoflavonoids, which are powerful antioxidants, making it an excellent anti-aging agent.
• Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – Niacinamide promotes the building of collagen, a type of protein that keeps the skin firm. Strengthens the skin's natural lipid barrier and immunity and protects against sun damage (does not replace the need for sun protection!). Vitamin B3 can minimize fine lines and enlarged pores as it regulates sebum secretion. It also evens out the complexion and removes hyperpigmentation on the skin!
• Panthenol - Panthenol is a substance produced from pantothenic acid, also known as vitamin B5. It occurs organically and can be produced from plant sources. Panthenol keeps the skin's outer barrier healthy by supplying skin cells with nutrients that fight environmental toxins. Pantothenic acid is found in most foods!
• Sunflower Lecithin - Lecithin is mainly composed of fatty substances called phospholipids, which are the building blocks of cell membranes. It is one of the natural ingredients of the skin, which is why lecithin is particularly suitable in skin care - it helps protect it from the environment. It is a hydrophilic substance that attracts water and effectively hydrates the skin. After attracting water, lecithin also helps the skin retain it, due to the presence of linoleic and other fatty acids. Lecithin is also an antioxidant, encouraging the skin to resist the signs of aging.
• Lactic Acid - Lactic acid removes the oldest cells on the skin's surface by dissolving the bonds that still hold them together - an action called exfoliation. This acid accelerates and stimulates cell renewal. It is a process by which the skin sheds old cells and replaces them with new ones. The result is an even complexion as well as smoother and softer skin! Lactic acid retains large amounts of water in skin tissues and provides long-lasting hydration. It has a prebiotic effect, supports the normal microflora of the skin and thus provides a healthy and functional skin barrier.
• Gardenia Flower Essence - Historically, the white flowers of the gardenia plant are believed to symbolize purity, love, trust and sophistication - which is why they are often included in wedding bouquets and used as decoration on special occasions. What makes gardenias so special, however, is the exotic floral scent - a bold fragrance as well as soft, woody and soothing.
• Geranium essential oil, has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial properties - a natural and delicate floral fragrance.
Rosa damascena flower water, Sunflower lecithine, Scenedesmus acutus Extr., D-panthenol, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Niacinamid, Tocopheryl acetate, Lactic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Sodium hyaluronate, Xylitol, Potassium sorbate, Pelargonium graveolens ess. oil, Gardenia taitensis flower extract.
Possible allergens: essential oils - Rosa damascenа dsitilate, Pelargonium graveolens, Benzyl alcohol
In a dry & dark place, at +5°C to 25°C
Apply a few drops to a well-cleansed face and neck mornings and evenings. It emphasizes the area around the eyes and lips.